- Title: In the Lion’s Den: An Eyewitness Account of Washington’s Battle with Syria
- Author(s) / Editor(s): Andrew Tabler (Author)
- Publisher: Chicago Review Press
- Year: 2011
- ISBN-10: 1569768439
- ISBN-13: 978-1569768433
- Language: English
- Pages: 288
- Size / Format: 1,8 mb / pdf
- Download Link: www.link.com
- Password: falastinpress
Description: This is an important US propaganda’s point of view that shows like journalism is used like a weapon versus american readers because it reports false news about “enemies” of USA.
The book captures Tabler’s behind-the-scenes experiences as well as the story of Syria itself and Washington’s attempts to craft a “New Middle East.” Tabler’s critique of U.S. foreign policy is reported but the author has too western prejudices about Mddle East and he is too politically conditioned to have a clear vision of the situation of Syria today.
Tabler’s current employer is the neoconservative Washington Institute for Near Eastern Policy think tank.